Перейти к содержанию
edbitss

[ПРОДАЖА] GlitchPOS [RAM Scraper | T1 & T2 | Загрузчик]

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello guys, today im starting a new project named as Glitch it is a Point-Of-Sales malware (RAM Scraper) with some loader capabilities.

Panel

login: Spoiler

Dashboard: Spoiler

Clients: Spoiler

Tasks: Spoiler

Cards: Spoiler

Card Info: Spoiler

Exported Cards: Spoiler

Settings: Spoiler

Video proof: https://streamable.com/nl4j4

Builder:

Builder: Spoiler

Loader:

File size: 10kb (11kb with configurations). Grab Track1 and Track2 Data. No dependencies. File tested from XP to W10 (x86 and x64). Communication between loader and panel are encrypted. Configurations encrypted and mixed inside the loader. Fully compatibility with crypters. Non common way to get commands from the panel (bypass AVs). Optional melted after execution. Loader detects if it is a POS machine to execute the payload (avoid analysis).

Panel:

Dashboard: information about online bots, offline bots, infected POS and cards data. Graphic map with infections by country. Top 5 infected countrys. Top 5 card senders. Clients: Shows HWID, IP, country, PC-name, cards received from bot and bot status Tasks: Filter for individual targeting (HWID). Filter for GeoIP targeting. Commands: [Download & execute (Memory), Download & execute (Disk), Update, Uninstall] Tasks Types: [Single execution, Each Restart, Only New bots, Only Active POS] Tasks Status: [Active, Suspended] Cards: Panel detects card type. You can export all the cards in xls format. Show HWID, Country, Card number, card type and date. Settings: Connection settings [User-Agent, Encryption key] Panel Password change Custom blacklist for processes to avoid on RAM scraping.

Prices:

Build: $249. Builder: $599. Gate address change: $49. Panel installation service (if needed): $49. Builder HWID change: $79.

Jabber: edbitss@blah.im Jabber: edbits@exploit.im Email: riumkavodki@protonmail.ch

*This project will be under develop constantly

Changelog: 

[+] Added the option to change the track2 regex on the builder.[+] Added the option to change the scraping time on builder.[+] Added the function "Only work in POS" in the builder, so now it will only report to the panel confirmed POS machines.[+] Added the option to change the panel connection time.

[+] Updated and improved HWID function.[+] Improved Startup Method (cant be seen on msconfig).[+] Added Anti-Emulation function (VirtualBox, Sandboxie, VMWare, Avast sandbox, sniffers).[+] Added enable/disable Startup.

[+] Improved melt function.

[+] Improved Update function.

[+] Startup method updated.

[+] Removed vbs use (some POS have disabled Windows Script Host).

[+] Improved scan velocity.[+] When a process with valid track data its found it will only look for it. Each five minutes it will do a full memory scan to check for other processes with valid data.

[+] Fixed random problem with the algorithm in charge to decrypt and read bot configurations.

[+] Fixed problem delaying update the info in dashboard

[+] Fixed random problem in the HWID identification function.

[+] Improved Memory Use.

[+] Improved check of luhn and valid year of cards.

[+] Added Offline Mode (Now it can exfiltrate data without connect to the panel)

[+] Option on the panel to run EXE from external URL (no need to upload your file on the panel)

[+] UNICODE SUPPORT: No more problems on chinese, arabic or any other language PC. Take the world!

[+] Updated track regex.

[+] New crypto routine (safer)

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
38 minutes ago, zorgjob said:

are you ready to work with the garant service?

Sure, not problem to use escrow service

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
1 час назад, kios сказал:

i m interested.anyone try it??are you the author of this?

Read the topic, and of course he and the author.

Цитата
14 минут назад, g00dr00t сказал:

Does this work for the world? Do you work with guarantor?

Look at the pictures are bots mix world, what do you think? About scrow, the author has answered above, read it again.

Поделиться сообщением

Bugs fixed:

[ ] Fixed random problem with the algorithm in charge to decrypt and read bot configurations.

[ ] Fixed problem delaying update the info in dashboard

[ ] Fixed random problem in the HWID identification function.

Thank you for the reports and the patience.

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
39 минут назад, g00dr00t сказал:

how can we verify this efficiently? I think a lot of people are interested in that.

Simple Write to the edbitss at pm, and ask him to do a review with the moderator pixe1 Topic: https://dedik.cc/topic/151298/

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
2 hours ago, ironfist1001 said:

https://dedik.cc/topic/103187/?page=4

blackpalm = edblits

Hello ironfist1001.

I have explained this a lot of times but here I go again.

Blackpalm was a guy who did resales of my project with my permision, I must admit he did good his work but suddently he started ripping people.

I warned my clients on the thread (https://dedik.cc/topic/103187/) that stop dealing with blackpalm to stop this situation.

Im a legit guy, if you donr trust we can deal through the forum escrow.

Cheers.

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
11 минут назад, ironfist1001 сказал:

admin can contact me for further detailes

hahahaha you are funny😆 Follow the rules: https://dedik.cc/topic/10428/ And you better talk to ADO  https://dedik.cc/profile/31283-ad0/ , probably the admin will be very busy updating the forum.

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
On 2/13/2019 at 4:47 AM, P-X said:

Took a copy will post feedback soon !

any updates?

Поделиться сообщением

Here is a small video of it: https://streamable.com/nl4j4

Some improves and changes to the bot:

[ ] Improved Memory Use.

[ ] Improved check of luhn and valid year of cards.

[ ] Added Offline Mode (Now it can exfiltrate data without connect to the panel)

First five copies SOLD!, now the current price is $500

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
On 2/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, RhinestoneEyes said:

any updates?

none as yet will be able to answer better after testing all the updates author says he made !

Поделиться сообщением

а бывает что то аналогичное под онлайн pos ?) вообще как то можно онлайн pos отработать - в смысле заливать не на железо а онлайн ?)

Поделиться сообщением

UPDATE:

[ ] Option on the panel to run EXE from external URL (no need to upload your file on the panel)

[ ] UNICODE SUPPORT: No more problems on chinese, arabic or any other language PC. Take the world!

[ ] Updated track regex.

[ ] New crypto routine (safer)

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата
2 часа назад, 50/50 сказал:

наебалово.

поясни, что ты имеешь в виду?

Или аргументируй или не спамь

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти